Causes and solutions for excessive oil temperature
Single column hydraulic machine oil temperature is too high Cause:
1. System pressure is too high
2. When the system does not require pressure oil, the oil still spills back into the tank at the set pressure of the relief valve. That is, the malfunction of the unloading circuit
3. Insufficient or faulty accumulator capacity
4. Dirty oil or insufficient oil supply
5. Oil viscosity is wrong: a water supply failure or fan failure
6. There is sediment or scale in the cooling water pipe. The heat dissipation area of the fuel tank is insufficient.
7. Wear of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders and other components
8. The resistance of the oil is too large, such as: the inner diameter of the pipe does not match the required flow rate or the energy loss is too large due to the valve size being too small.
9. There is a heat source nearby, and the radiant heat is large.
1. Under the conditions of meeting the work requirements, try to reduce to the appropriate pressure.
2, improve the unloading circuit design; check the electronic control circuit and the corresponding valve action; reduce the unloading pressure; high pressure small flow, low pressure and large flow, the use of variable pump.
3. Change the accumulator and repair the accumulator.
4. Clean the oil circuit and replace the oil filter; refuel to the specified oil level.
5. Perform oil analysis and replace the oil of suitable viscosity.
6. Check the cooling water system to ensure smooth heat dissipation, replace and repair the electromagnetic water valve; replace and repair the fan.
7. Clean, repair or replace the cooler.
8, modify the cooling system or increase the tank capacity.
9. Add suitable oil additives.
10. Pipes and valves of suitable size for the device.
11. Use insulation material reflector or change layout place; set ventilation and cooling device. Choose the right working fluid.
12. Replace the worn components of the single-column hydraulic press.